EASY CARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for using our services on a Pay As You Go basis or joining our Easy Care Club Loyalty Membership for your Elevator equipment or multiple Elevator equipment (“Elevator equipment”).
Please read these terms (“Terms”) including the Schedule carefully as they apply to our provision to you of our Easy Care Club membership Packages, including service visits, membership benefits, Pay As You Go, where applicable, other services that we provide from time to time on your Elevator equipment (each a “Service”, collectively “Services”). Each Service is provided on specific terms and conditions relevant to that Service (“Service Terms”) as set out in the Schedule. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and any Service Terms, these Terms prevail. By accepting any or part of our Services you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms.
You acknowledge that these Terms may be modified by us from time to time, including but not limited to terms relating to fees and charges, cancellation and modifying the Services your Enrolled Elevator or Adhoc Do and Charge work your equipment receives. You will be notified of any changes to these Terms by us on https://www.easy-living.com.au/terms-conditions/
- “Agent” means your duly appointed agent, property manager, body corporate for the management of your Elevator equipment at the Commencement Date.
- “Australian Consumer Law” means the consumer legislation set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- “Commencement Date” means, the date the first payment has been paid by you for the Enrolled Elevator equipment, or Pay As You Go works.
- “Easy Living Service” means each of our Related Entities incorporated from time to time shall be referred to collectively as “Easy Living Service”, “ELS”, “we”, “us”, or “our”.
- “Enrolled Elevator equipment” means an Elevator or Lift equipment that is enrolled in the Easy Care Club Loyalty Membership Package to receive a Service or Services from us.
- “Excluded Elevator equipment” means, in respect of an Elevator or Lift equipment that:
- is not an Elevator equipment type ordinarily serviced by us, as determined by us from time to time and notified to you;
- is not enrolled in a Club Loyalty Membership Package by act or omission of your Agent or by you;
- during the Term, begins to be managed by an agent other than the Agent; or
- Has had the membership suspended or otherwise terminated by you, by your Agent or by us.
- “Law” means any statute, regulations, instruments and by-laws and all other subordinate legislation or orders made by any authority with jurisdiction over the Services, including without limitation Australian Consumer Law.
- “Elevator equipment” Elevator equipment, or lift equipment installed by Easy Living Home Elevators, or Easy Living Home Elevators are the authorised agents for the equipment.
- “Related Entities” is given its meaning in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and includes but is not necessarily limited to Easy Living Service Pty Ltd, ABN: 98 139 391 923
- “Easy Care Club Loyalty Membership Packages” means membership Packages we may offer to you or where your Agent is a Subscribing Agent.
- Easy Care Club Loyalty Membership Packages, means the membership Package you have enrolled your lift equipment into. (Example: and not limited to, Pay As You Go, Easy Care Starter, Easy Care, Easy Care Plus, Easy Care Platinum, Easy Care Diamond)
- Easy Care Club Loyalty Membership Packages, from time to time shall be referred collectively as “Club Loyalty Membership Package/s”, “Club membership”, “Club”, “membership/s”, “Package/s”.
- “Easy Care Service agreement”, means the service agreement you have enrolled your lift equipment into. (Example: and not limited to, Service & Inspections agreement, Comprehensive agreement)
- Easy Care Service agreement, from time to time shall be referred collectively as “service and Inspection agreement”, “comprehensive agreement”, “agreement” “Club Loyalty Membership Package/s”, “Club membership”, “Club”, “membership/s”, “Package/s”, “service agreement/s”, “agreement/s”.
- “Subscribing Agent” means an Agent that has agreed to the benefits of the Club Loyalty Membership Packages for your Elevator Equipment.
- “Term” means the period from the Commencement Date until the Termination Date.
- “Termination Date” means the date upon which the Club Membership are terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- “You” (or similar personal pronoun) is a reference to the Elevator equipment owner of the Enrolled Elevator equipment.
These terms and conditions have the following exclusions:
- If you have a valid Easy Living Services “service and Inspection agreement” or “comprehensive agreement”. The terms and conditions of these agreements will apply. Payment terms for the Service and Inspection agreement when using the online booking system will be in accordance with the online booking system payment terms.
Your Enrolled Elevator equipment will receive the services of the Club membership Package during the Term in return for payment of the Fee/s. The services are only open to elevator equipment installed by Easy Living Home Elevators, or Easy Living Home Elevators is an authorised agent of.
Club Loyalty Membership Packages & Service agreements as detailed but not limited to the following membership Packages as varied from time to time.
- Pay As You Go (Default Membership)
- Easy Care Starter
- Easy Care
- Easy Care Plus
- Easy Care Platinum (New Install Parts Only Warranty Membership)
- Easy Care Diamond (New Install Service Warranty Membership)
- Service & Inspection Agreement
- Comprehensive Agreement
Each membership Package has an Elevator equipment Type. Elevator equipment types are as follow.
- Passenger lift (Traction and Hydraulic)
- Platform Lift (Including stair lift)
- Service Lift
Each membership Package has an elevator environment type as follows.
- Single Private Residence
- Commercial (Includes Multi unit development)
Examples of Club Loyalty Membership types
Example: 1, A Club Membership: Membership: Easy Care, Equipment type: passenger lift, Environment: Single Private Residential.
Example: 2, A Club Membership: Membership: Easy Care Plus, Equipment Type: Platform lift, Environment: Commercial.
For all installed elevator equipment by Easy Living who owners or agents have not enrolled them into the loyalty program, they will automatically default to “Pay As you Go membership status”. Any services engaged by these owners and or agents will be based on the terms and conditions of the “Pay As You Go” membership.
Easy Care Diamond Warranty is the default membership for new installation warranty during your service warranty period as specified in the terms and conditions of the equipment purchase agreement.
The owner or agent will have secure access to our Easy Care online booking system to book and or change the following service appointment types. When booking an appointment online the customer knowledges the acceptance of the terms and conditions as detailed in this document.
- General Service inspection
- Annual Service Inspection
- Normal Time Callouts
Easy Living Operational Normal Time working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm your local time, excluding statutory or award public holidays. All other times are classified as after hours (Overtime) works.
Depending on the application of your Elevator Equipment this can vary. Your Elevator equipment is covered by one of the following Australian Standards Lift codes.
AS1735.2 Passenger and Goods Lifts – Electric: Clause Appendix E
AS1735.3 Passenger and Goods Lifts – Electrohydraulic: Clause 1.1
AS1735.14 Low Rise Platforms for Passengers: Clause Appendix A
AS1735.15 Low Rise Passenger Lifts – Non-Automatically Controlled: Clause Appendix A
AS1735.16 Lifts for Persons with Limited Mobility – Restricted Use – Automatically Controlled: Clause Appendix A
AS1735.18 Passenger Lifts for Private residence – Automatically controlled: Clause Appendix A
In general, the code specifies the following:
“Periodic inspection of every installation shall be carried out to the manufacturer’s recommendations, but in no case at intervals of more than one year. Regular maintenance of the installation shall be performed as often as necessary to ensure safe and proper operation”.
- Service Inspections
- Membership Benefits
- Adhoc works and Additional Services
1. Service Inspections
This Schedule includes the Service Terms for Service Inspections (“Annual, General Service Inspections”).
The fee for your service Inspection/s is included in your membership fee as detailed in your Package selected. (Plus GST). This Excludes “Pay As You Go” membership. Refer adhoc works / additional services.
Reference to “Annual, General Service Inspections” means collectively, any or all of the following:
- A service inspection criteria as designed by Easy Living Services for the maintenance of your Elevator equipment.
For each Elevator equipment that is enrolled in the Club Loyalty Membership where the Package includes an annual, general or minor service inspections (and is not an Excluded Elevator equipment), we will (subject to fulfilment of your obligations under the Terms) ensure you are notified by email and or SMS for you to book a time via our online booking system or with our customer care centre. An Annual Service inspection to be carried out at least annually, with General and Minor inspections at the intervals as detailed in your membership which shall include (but is not necessarily limited to):
- Provide a service inspection in accordance with Easy–Living Service “Easy Care service system” check lists for each type of service. Grease, oil top ups, lubricates and minor consumables are supplied. This excludes the discharging and recharging of gearboxes, machine, hydraulic systems etc. At the end of the service a digital Service Inspection Report will be issued
- Replacing or rectifying non-compliant and or faulty equipment requiring repair are not covered under the service inspection and are charged as adhoc works. At the end of the service inspection a quotation will be provided for any repair / adhoc works identified during the service inspection for your approval.
- Easy Living service will notify you by email and or SMS when the service inspection to your Elevator equipment is due to be booked in. It is your responsibility to book the service visit in via Easy Livings online booking system, or call our customer care centre, or by emailing our customer care centre.
2. Membership Benefits.
This Schedule includes the Service Terms for the Membership Benefits (“Free Additional Services / Extra Discounts”)
The Fee for the membership benefits where applicable is detailed in your membership Package selected. (Plus GST).
Reference to “Membership Benefits, Free Additional Services / Extra Discounts” means collectively, any or all of the following:
For each Elevator equipment that is enrolled in the Club Loyalty Membership where the Package includes membership benefits “Free additional Services / Extra discounts” (and is not an Excluded Elevator equipment), we will (subject to fulfilment of your obligations under the Terms) ensure that the additional membership benefits as selected in your membership Package, as varied from time to time may be carried out at the time of the service inspection and or at the owner request, whichever is deemed by Easy Living Services as the time to be completed and may include (but is not necessarily limited to):
- Membership Fee is fixed priced until the 1st July 2024
- Replacement of faulty Car Light globe/s during a service inspection are covered dependent on the membership Package you have selected. If you request your light globe/s to be changed at any other time than during your service inspection, there would be a callout fee to attend site and no charge for the globe replacement.
- Elevator pit, Pest and Rodent Treatment carried out during service inspection as per your membership Package selected. This is a treatment and in no way implies to be pest or rodent control. ELS will spray the perimeter of the inside of the Elevator pit for Pest control. Easy Living will provide a rodent pack in each lift equipment pit and check at service inspections, replacing as required. We will notify the owner if we find the presents of pests or rodents.
- The retrieval of keys from the lift pit as per membership Package selected. If it cannot wait until your next service visit, one call out during normal working hours / year for retrieval of keys from the pit. This callout cannot be used to attend a lift breakdown or any other services required. All other services performed on this callout would be charged at the adhoc rates applicable to your membership Package. We will endeavour to complete the service in a timely manner; however we cannot guarantee same day service.
- Discounted adhoc hourly rates as per membership Package selected
- Discounted callout fees as per membership Package selected
- Discounted spare parts as per membership Package selected
- Access to 24/7 breakdown service
3. Adhoc Works / Additional Services.
This Schedule includes the Service Terms for (“Adhoc works / Additional services)
Reference to “Adhoc works / Additional services means collectively, any or all of the following:
For each Elevator equipment that is enrolled in the Club Loyalty Membership (and is not an Excluded Elevator equipment, subject to fulfilment of your obligations under the Terms) from time to time require adhoc works / Additional services to be performed which are not covered by your membership Package. Adhoc works / additional service works may include (but is not necessarily limited to):
- All “Pay as You Go” membership works, Additional service inspections, other inspections, spare parts, consumables, repairs, callouts, recommissioning of equipment, modernisations, upgrades, etc,
Easy Living will provide a fee for these adhoc works / additional services at the rates as detailed in your membership Package. The fee will be payable in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual adhoc works / additional services. Some works may require a deposit or payment in full to proceed, and or progress payments during the duration of the works with the outstanding balance owing paid on site at the time of the completion of the works.
Depending on your membership package your first service inspection and service inspection intervals may be as follows.
1 x service inspection / year: 12 months from your joining date and then 12 monthly intervals
2 x service inspections / year: 6 months from your joining date and then 6 monthly intervals
3 x service inspections / year: 4 months from your joining date and then 4 monthly intervals
4 x service inspections / year: 3 months from your joining date and then 3 monthly intervals
6 x service inspections / year: 2 months from your joining date and then 2 monthly intervals
12 x service inspections / year: 1 months from your joining date and then 1 monthly intervals
- The owner can reschedule there service visit upto 24 hours prior to the inspection date via the link they received on their booking confirmation email and SMS
- If you provide less than twenty-four (24) hours’ notice to cancel for on-site service/s, a cancellation fee applies.
- Your payment is for service attendance at an “agreed attendance window” (4 hour window of 8am-12pm or 12.30pm-4.30pm). Should there be nobody at the premises when the technician arrives at the “agreed attendance window”, A no show fee shall apply. and the service visit was rescheduled
- Easy Living can install a key safe to the outside of your premises, to permit 24 hour access. A quotation can be provided for the supply and installation of the key box.
- If attendance is required during normal working hours, a call out fee applies which includes the first 30 minutes spent onsite. Additional 30 minute blocks spent onsite and parts used are chargeable. This is applicable for customers located within the metro area of our capital cities. Customers living outside these metro areas will be charged extra travel time to and from their site. The service technician or our customer care will advise any extra travel time applicable to the callout.
- Any works carried out may have only temporary repairs or adjustments conducted within the capacity of the attending employee. The balance of work may require further labour or parts / repairs to be completed. Any fault that causes a risk to safety that cannot be rectified expeditiously will cause the Elevator Equipment to be shutdown.
- If attendance is required outside normal working hours, an afterhours call out fee applies which includes the first 30 minutes spent onsite. Additional 30 minute blocks spent onsite and parts used are chargeable. This is applicable for customers located within the metro area of our capital cities. Customers living outside these metro areas will be charged extra travel time to and from their site. The service technician or our customer care will advise any extra travel time applicable to the callout.
- Any works carried out may have only temporary repairs or adjustments conducted within the capacity of the attending employee. The balance of any work will be carried out during normal hours. Any fault that causes a risk to safety that cannot be rectified expeditiously will cause the Elevator Equipment to be shutdown.
The fees payable by you will be based on the Club membership Package the Enrolled Elevator equipment is enrolled in and will be notified to you by us or by your Agent at enrolment, together with these Terms.
You pay or your authorised Agent to pays us on your behalf in respect of any Fees due.
Where your Elevator equipment is enrolled in the Club Loyalty Membership Packages. Your membership commences on the payment date of your first Club membership payment. You pay the annual recurring service fee attached to your selected plan at the intervals agreed. At the end of every 12 month period/s your Club membership rolls over for another 12 month period unless cancelled by either party in writing 45 days in accordance with the ‘Suspension and Termination’ paragraph below prior to your plan anniversary date. Your minimum sign on period is for 12 months (12 monthly payments). You acknowledge that we may adjust the maintenance fees in this agreement annually on the 1st July each year unless otherwise stated, taking into account the following:
- Changes to the conditions of employment of labour including, but not limited to, working hours, overtime rates, superannuation payments, redundancy payments, loadings, allowances and special payments, fringe benefits or changes due to award restructuring or enterprise Agreements.
- Increases in or imposition of taxes, duties, charges and levies.
At the time of enrolment you will provide your credit card details. All payments will be made by credit card. Should your credit card details change at any time you must immediately notify Easy- Living Services of the details of your new credit card.
Credit card payments will attract a Merchant Service Fee of 0% for Visa or MasterCard, The prevailing rate will apply for all other cards.
For additional adhoc works, and or additional Services (Including all works for Default Membership Pay As You membership) Easy-living will provide a fee for these adhoc works / additional services at the rates as detailed in your membership package. The fee will be payable in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual adhoc works / additional services. Some works may require a deposit or payment in full to proceed, and or progress payments during the duration of the works with the outstanding balance owing paid on site at the time of the completion of the works. The customer will have access to Easy-Living payment portal to make all payments.
Easy Living may charge interest on overdue amounts at commercial bank lending rates, calculated daily, from the date when payment becomes due until the date of payment received.
Owner or agent agrees to pay all expenses and costs (including debt collection expenses, legal costs etc.) incurred by Easy Living to collect any unpaid amounts.
Easy Living reserves the right to disclose your private information to third parties such as debt collection agencies, credit default agencies etc.
Easy Living reserves the right to lodge a credit default on overdue accounts.
Owner or agent agrees that Easy Living may at any time withdraw or vary Credit facility or any credit limit of the Credit facility and the account will be placed on prepayment whereby payment will be required upfront prior to scheduling of service.
The cooling off period for joining the membership is three working days. Either party can terminate the membership for whatever reason by providing written notice within three working days of joining the membership. If no work or services have been completed by Easy Living during the cooling off period, Easy Living will reimburse the owner or agent any fees paid less any credit card or banking fees. If the owner or agent receives any services or discounts on services from Easy Living during the cooling off period, the owner or agent agrees to pay Easy Living in full for the services provided at the default membership (Pay As You Go) rates. After the cooling off period the parties are bound to terminate as set out in “suspension and Termination” clauses as detailed in this document.
If it is more than 30 days from joining, you can upgrade or downgrade your Club membership Package by providing our office notification in writing no less than 45 days prior to your annual anniversary date.
If less than 30 days from signing on. Let us know and we’ll upgrade or downgrade your Club membership enrolled lift equipment, however no lower than Easy Care Starter membership. We will send you either an invoice to upgrade or credit your account when downgrading your Club membership.
You can upgrade or downgrade your Club membership by providing our office notification in writing no less than 45 days prior to your annual anniversary date.
You may choose to terminate the Club membership in respect of the Enrolled Elevator equipment (excluding cooling off period) by either party providing 45 days prior written notice from your annual anniversary date. Upon termination, the Elevator equipment will cease to be an Enrolled Elevator equipment and will automatically become an Excluded Elevator equipment.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and to the maximum extent permitted by Law, we reserve the right to immediately suspend your Club membership where any of the following occurs:
- an invoice in respect of one or more of your properties remains unpaid after the specified due date;
- you or your Agent breach any of these Terms;
- you or your Agent do not provide us with access to your Elevator equipment, including relevant contact details of any tenant residing at your Elevator equipment, keys or right of access;
- you or your Agent or your tenant advise us that we may not enter the property due to health concerns; and/or
- Should we suspend the Club membership pursuant to these Terms, we may terminate these Terms by written notice to you or your Agent.
Upon the suspension or termination of the Club membership for any reason, your Elevator equipment is no longer eligible to receive the Services and is automatically deemed to be an Excluded Elevator equipment, and you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- we shall be entitled to recover from you any Fees accrued with respect to the provision of the Club membership fees and services fees provided to you that remain unpaid as at the date of termination and such fees will become immediately payable;
The extent of our obligations with respect of the membership Packages is to ensure they are:
- provided with acceptable care and skill or technical knowledge;
- be delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date,
(collectively, “Statutory Warranties”).
We are liable to you for:
- · any damage to your property which has been caused by fault, by us or our personnel during the conduct of the services. The maximum damages that can be claimed will be limited to the respective coverage limits of our insurance policies; and
If you have contributed to any loss or damage you are claiming against us, our liability is reduced to the extent of your contribution.
(collectively, “Our Agreed Liabilities”).
Subject to your rights under Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited by us, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- we do not give any warranty nor accept any liability in relation to the performance or non-performance of the Services outside of the Statutory Warranties or Our Agreed Warranty, and if any warranty would be implied by law, custom or otherwise, that warranty is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- we disclaim all liability for all indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages and losses of any kind, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data or the poor performance or non-performance of our systems, loss of use or value of equipment, loss of anticipated earnings or savings, in connection with: (A) the provision of the Services; or (B) your use of or reliance upon any of the information provided by us to you in carrying out the Services that does not form part of these Terms; and
- we will provide the Services within a ‘reasonable time frame’, having regard to the uptake and demand for the provision of the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the provision of dates by which Services will be provided is done on a best endeavours basis and nothing in these Terms is to be treated as a guarantee by us that we will provide any Services by any fixed date or time.
To the maximum extent permitted by Law, we will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any:
- act or failure by us to act with respect to an Excluded Elevator equipment, including the failure by us to provide Services with respect to such Excluded Elevator equipment. On and from the date your Elevator equipment is deemed to be an Excluded Elevator equipment, you agree to indemnify us for any claim, cost, action, liabilities, expense, loss or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) howsoever or wheresoever arising that we may suffer or incur including (without limitation) for (a) the injury or death of any person; or (b) damage to real or personal property and equipment; and
- delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Services that may result directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This may include (without limitation) events such as the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, pandemics or governmental restrictions.
- Easy Living shall carry and provide Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Public Liability Insurance as appropriate, the liability to the Owner is limited to the respective level of cover under those policies.
- The decision to repair or replace components is at the sole discretion of the owner / agent. Easy Living will provide a quotation for all works not included in your Club membership Package for approval by the owner prior to commencing the works
Those obligations under the subparagraph titled “Following Suspension or Termination”, the paragraph titled “Restrictions and Exclusions”, this paragraph and any other indemnities provided under these Terms survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
The Terms and Service Terms are governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales. If part of these Terms and/or Services Terms is not legally enforceable, that part will be cut from these Terms and/or Services Terms and all other parts of these Terms and/or Services Terms shall continue.
You may transfer or assign your rights under these Terms (where those rights are assignable). We may transfer or assign some or all of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Services Terms.
You agree that any information, advice or material we provide to you in the supply of Services by us is for guidance purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You are responsible for obtaining your own legal advice with respect to any such information, including any obligations at Law that you may have with respect to your Enrolled Equipment.
- You shall provide safe, free and sufficient access to the elevator and control cabinet/room whenever service is required.
- This includes moving any materials, furniture and equipment stored in a location that limits access to the Elevator controller or equipment.
- You shall co-operate with Easy Living to the extent necessary, to permit service to be performed efficiently and without interruption.
- You will ensure that any breakdown, stoppage or malfunction of the Elevator Equipment or any accident, emergency or other circumstance likely to affect the safe or proper operation of the Elevator Equipment is immediately reported to Easy Living.
- The building or premises in which the Elevator Equipment is located, is and will continue to be hygienic, safe and free from vermin, chemicals, substances or conditions which could injure or cause illness to ELS personnel. ELS may refuse to provide service until the site is deemed safe.
- In the interest of site safety and preservation of the Elevator Equipment, You must not allow or authorise any service, maintenance, repair, replacement, renewal, alteration or substitution of any part of the Elevator Equipment to be carried out other than by Easy Living in accordance with this condition unless Easy Living written approval has first been obtained.
- Charges, installation and maintenance of all communication media, including, but not limited to your telephones and internet networks, is the responsibility of you.
- Easy Living Services warrants that maintenance and repair works carried out, shall be free from any defects in workmanship or parts for a period of ninety (90) days.
- All replacement parts installed during the warranty period do not extend the warranty period on the Elevator equipment or any part of the Elevator.
- If the owner / agent /s are in default of payment, no warranty claims whatsoever shall be considered. The warranty is voided after 90 days in default
- For the sake of clarity, if an Enrolled Elevator Equipment is or becomes an Excluded Elevator Equipment for any reason, the Service Warranty is void from that date.
Easy Living Services will maintain an appropriate stock of materials and component parts to assist the prompt servicing of the Elevator Equipment, however only insofar as these are reasonably available and necessary for the performance of its obligations hereunder.
Any period or date for delivery of goods or provision of services stated by us is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment, even if already accepted in notice of writing to you. We will use our reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for delivery of the goods or completion of the services.
Under no circumstances shall Easy Living Services be responsible for maintaining equipment which is deemed obsolete.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as an undertaking or guarantee by Easy Living Services that it will at all times be able to supply all materials or component parts to service, maintain or repair the Elevator equipment
Copyright, patent and design rights held by Easy Living and relating to the Elevator Equipment will remain the absolute property of Easy Living Home Elevators or Easy Living Platform Elevators or Easy Living Services.
All documentation, designs and drawings (including computer software and electronic data) will be regarded as confidential and must not be reproduced or disclosed by the Owner to a third party without the prior written approval of Easy Living.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 3rd November 2022.