CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Easy Living Home Elevators employs 120+ staff across Australia. Currently celebrating 21 years in business, Easy Living Home Elevators is widely recognised as Australia’s leading home elevator company.
We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers, we are large enough to do the job and small enough to care. We do this through exceptional people, quality products and value adding services.
…a hard working team, who really do care about every job, no matter how big or small. We pride ourselves on creating long lasting relationships with our customers. We always listen to their brief, understand their needs, make informed recommendations to offer the best quality & value, always deliver to schedule and always offer the very best servicing as per our maintenance program for long-term performance, reliability and safety.
Due to our success and business growth, a rare opportunity to join our exceptional company has presented itself. We are seeking to grow our sales team.
If you are an outstanding individual with proven sales ability, industry knowledge or willing to learn & looking for a once in a lifetime career opportunity such as this.
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome company culture
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level with a market leader!
- Immediate start
- The best showrooms in the industry
- Full training & support provided
- Realistic targets & KPI’s
- We’re a company that thrives on excellence & believes in empowering their people
- Monday – Friday, healthy work/life balance
Our Company Culture
- We are a fast paced, dynamic environment that’s jam-packed with talented people.
- A workplace where great people do great things together
- We are a company who celebrates successes as a team. We recently celebrated 21 years in Tasmania!
- Your hard work will be rewarded with great working conditions & generous benefits
What do you need?
- Energetic strategic thinker
- High performing self-starter
- Strong track record in delivering results
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- The ability to articulate and develop solutions of the customer requirements
- Ability to identify growth opportunities
- Confidence in networking essential
- Exceptional verbal & written communication
- Intermediate computer skills
- Outstanding time management & organisational skills
- The passion and resilience to make a difference
- Trade or realestate experience is a bonus!
- Valid Australian drivers licence
What do you do?
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Collaborate with our sales team regularly
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals consistently
- Achieve or exceed agreed targets
- Presentations to potential clients
- Completion of proposals and tender responses
- Maintain effective, professional customer relationships
If this sounds like you, don’t delay and APPLY NOW!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org