Make an enquiry
Need help or advice on your next project?
The team at Easy Living Home Elevators are “easy to deal with”……ensuring you select the right elevator for your needs.
Our manufacturers have advised a price rise is coming, which will unfortunately effect the price of your quotation.
Both shipping containers and steel costs are increasing world wide, causing prices to rise and are expected to continue to rise at unprecedented rates.
In order to be fair to our customers, we have negotiated to keep the current quoted price of our elevators for one month ONLY. We urge you to get in now.
So if you’re thinking about purchasing a home elevator of your dreams and want to beat the price rise, ACT NOW!
To get the best price for your new home elevator, make sure you lock in your quote by 31st July 2021.
1. Have your deposit paid in full (10% of the contract value).
2. Signed acceptance of the tender and drawings approved.
3. Place your elevator into manufacture prior to 1st December 2021!
So get in quick to beat the price rise and SAVE for peace of mind!
If you have received a quote from Easy Living Home Elevators, we understand that you may still be making a decision, sorting out your council approval, or obtaining quotes from builders.
However, you can still order your elevator!
Our team of dedicated lift consultants are available to address your questions and secure the current market price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To lock in your price, new orders must have a deposit paid in full (10% of the contract value), signed acceptance of the tender and drawings approved by close of business 31st July 2021.
2. Deposits are Non-refundable.
3. Place your elevator into manufacture prior to 1st December 2021.
4. To place your elevator into manufacture we require a signed and approved copy of the “site specific” drawing, signed and fully completed Finishes & Selections and PC1 payment.
5. The customer must maintain their account within agreed payment terms.
6. If you cannot accept delivery of the lift equipment on site, we must arrange storage and insurance on your behalf for an additional $250+GST per lift, per week. Space is limited and is not always available.
7. Easy Living Home Elevators may modify these terms at any time.
To find a showroom or submit a full enquiry visit contact us