Make an enquiry
Need help or advice on your next project?
The team at Easy Living Home Elevators are “easy to deal with”……ensuring you select the right elevator for your needs.
On Thursday 4th June 2020 the Australian government announced the HomeBuilder stimulus scheme, offering $25,000 grants for new homes or substantial renovations.
We’re ready to be part of your HomeBuilder project or renovation…talk to us
Easy Living Home Elevators has an elevator to suit any home renovation or new home build. For any price range, from simple and economical elevators without sacrificing quality and style through to FAST performance lifts with speeds of up to one meter per second. We are ready to work with you to find the solution that suits you best. We at Easy Living Home Elevators value your input with a wide range of lift sizes and finishes that can be customised to help ensure that you get exactly what you need.
If you would like to see the home elevator range in action, head down to one of our showrooms and displays in all major capital cities across Australia, located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane. Our multi-million dollar showrooms coupled with 22+ years experience and a wide range of European style elevators make the team at Easy Living Home Elevators the first stop for fulfilling your home lift dreams!
HOW THE HOMEBUILDER SCHEME WORKS.
Who is eligible and what are the strings attached?
To be eligible, you must:
– Be a current or prospective owner-occupier – not an investor
– Be a natural person, not a company or trust
– Be an Australian citizen
– Earn $125,000 or less a year for singles or less than $200,000 a year for couples
How long have I got?
To qualify for the HomeBuilder scheme, participants must enter into a building contract between 4 June and 31 December 2020.
Construction must be contracted to commence within three months of the contract date.
What can I spend the Homebuilder grant on?
HomeBuilder Grants must be spent to:
– Build a new home as a principal place of residence valued at up to $750,000 (including land); or
– Substantially renovate an existing home as a principal place of residence, with renovations valued at between $150,000 and $750,000 and the dwelling not valued at more than $1.5m prior to renovations. The renovations need to improve the accessibility, safety or liveability of the home.
All works need to be conducted by a registered or licensed builder, depending on your state or territory.
How to apply?
You can apply directly to your state or territory’s revenue office for the new HomeBuilder grant.
Download the Australian Government Fact Sheet here>>
To find a showroom or submit a full enquiry visit contact us